- Human Resources
- Employee Wellness
Upcoming Wellness Events!
- JUNE 3, 2023 | Pink Ribbon Symposium’s 8th Annual Butterfly 5K: Orange Park Town Center
- JUNE 3, 2023 | JTC Running Track Meet: The Bolles School, 7400 San Jose Blvd
- JUNE 3, 2023 | DEKA STRONG Gett-itt Core Fitness: 3745 St Johns Industrial Pkwy W #3, Jacksonville, FL 32246
- JUNE 7, 2023 | Global Running Day 5K – Fun Run: 1ST PLACE SPORTS - 3931 Baymeadows Road, Jacksonville, FL 32217
- JUNE 10, 2023 | Run for the Pies: James Weldon Johnson Park, 135 W Monroe ST., Jacksonville, FL 32202
- JUNE 17, 2023 | Chemo Noir 1 Mile and Wine Tasting Event: CASA MARINA: 691 1ST ST N, Jacksonville Beach
- JUNE 23, 2023 | The SUP Bridge The Gap 5K and One Mile: Riverside Arts Market – Fuller Warren Bridge @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
FIT Walking Program
As part of our walking program Nassau County will be reimbursing employees for their participation in races as a way to encourage our employees to run, walk or bike in a race during the 2023 calendar year! Races include a MudRun, 5k, 10k, marathon, half marathon, triathlon, obstacle course, or any other race that requires you to be active. If you successfully complete a race and provide the proper proof any time in 2023 from January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2023, (all forms and materials must be submitted to Human Resources, by close of business on January 9, 2024), the Wellness Program will reimburse the cost of the registration fees, up to $150, for the calendar year, for the employee only. Reimbursement requests, can be sent for each individual race, or you can save them and submit several at one time.
Racing for Wellness Reimbursement Program
Racing for Wellness Reimbursement Form
Wellness Reimbursement Program
The Wellness Committee has approved for another year the wellness reimbursement for all employees up to $150.00! (to include taxes) Here’s how it will work:
Make a wellness purchase anytime between December 5, 2022 and December 1, 2023, You may only choose from the options below:
- Gym Membership/Cardio Gym Equipment (Treadmill, Elliptical, Stationary Bike or Rowing Machine)
- Any recognized weight loss program (i.e. Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Noom etc.)
- Wearable Fitness Device (Fitbit, Apple Watch, Garmin etc. )
- Athletic Shoes (Running/Walking tennis shoes)
- If you are unsure if your item falls into one of these six categories please call HUMAN RESOURCES and ask.
Complete the Wellness Reimbursement request form and submit along with your receipt to Human Resources between November 1, 2023 and December 4, 2023 by close of business - RECEIPTS RECEIVED OUTSIDE THIS WINDOW WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REIMBURSEMENT:
- Ensure that the purchase was made between December 5, 2022 and December 1, 2023.
- If the receipt is not a full size sheet of paper, please attach it to a piece of copy paper.
- If the receipt contains items other than those being claimed for reimbursement, please highlight or circle the charges you are submitting.
WAIT – Your reimbursement will arrive during the month of December at the address provided on your form.
- You must be an employee of the Nassau County Board of County Commissioners, Sheriff’s Office, Clerk of Courts’ Office, Property Appraiser’s Office, Tax Collector’s Office or Supervisor of Election’s Office and must be employed at the time of reimbursement.
- Purchase must be for Employee benefit and/or use.
Please contact Human Resources at (904) 530-6075, should you have any further questions concerning this reimbursement.
2023 Wellness Reimbursement Request Form
2nd Annual Government Field Day Event
Please be on the lookout for more information regarding the 2nd Annual Government Field Day.
2024 Nassau County Wellness Expo
TBD; Please be on the lookout for more information regarding the Wellness Expo.