Click to Home
HomeContact Us
Go To Search

Nassau County News

Posted on: February 24, 2017

Notice of Meeting of the ADA Advisory Committee Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 3:00 P.M.

Notice of Meeting of the ADA Advisory Committee Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 3:00 P.M.


NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a training session for Constitutional Officers, the Board of County Commissioners, designated senior staff and School Board officials followed by a public meeting of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Advisory Committee will be held on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. at the Nassau County Commission Chambers located at the James S. Page Governmental Complex, 96135 Nassau Place, Yulee, Florida 32097.

All persons interested are invited to be present and be heard including individuals with disabilities or organizations representing individuals with disabilities. If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Board agency or commission with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, he/she will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the evidence and testimony upon which the appeal is to be based.

Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in order to participate in this program or activity should contact the office of the Ex-Officio Clerk at (904-548-4660 or Florida Relay Service at 1-800-955-8770(V) or 1-800-955-8771 (TDD) at least seventy two hours in advance to request such accommodations.

                                                                        Steve Kelley


ADA Advisory Committee

                                                              Nassau County, Florida

Home  |  Print Page  |  RSS  |  Site Map  |  Accessibility  |  Powered by CivicPlus  |  Copyright Notices
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.